Recipe: Spirit Lifting Quartz Serum
Inspire your customers to take their self-care to the next level. Create your own anti-aging skincare serum loaded with rejuvenating rhodochrosite gemstone liquid extract and vegan pro-collagen peptides.
The serum recipe that we've included below features collagen peptides which help to lift the skin by protecting the cells that produce collagen and elastin.
And the natural resonance of rhodochrosite along with rose quartz mini chips help to heal emotional wounds and open the heart.
This serum contains similar active ingredients to Elemis’ Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum which retails for $195 for 30ml. When used as part of a regular skincare routine, it will help reveal youthful, firmer skin. Sounds like a dream for aging skin, doesn't it?
Holidays are a perfect opportunity to launch new and limited edition products. You can test out new recipes and ingredients and see if the customer demand supports adding it to your permanent line. Plus, creating a limited quantity can drive urgency with your customers to buy your product before it's gone!
Spread some self-love goodness in a bottle this Valentine's Day by creating this powerful spirit lifting serum to share with your customers. It may be so popular that you'll want to make it part of your everyday collection.
Time to relax, unwind and make your heart out!
spirit lifting quartz serum recipe
Makes 17 oz of finished product.
- 16 oz all-natural aloe serum base
- 10 ml pink rhodochrosite gemstone liquid extract
- 10 ml vegan collagen liquid amino blend
- 10 ml raspberries & fairy roses emoti+ fragrance (can be 10ml of any fragrance or essential oil of your choice!)
- 5 grams rose quartz mini chips
- 17 40ml frosted glass & bamboo dropper bottle
- (optional) 2lb plastic pouring pitcher
- (optional) black silicone spatula
- (optional) stainless steel funnel set
- In your pouring pitcher or a large mixing bowl, combine all of your materials and mix until everything is completely blended.
- This batch will make approximately 3, 6oz white or black gloss pet bottles. If you’re a more business minded maker, you can make about a dozen 40ml frosted glass dropper bottles. Other rose quartz serums on the market retail for nearly $200 for a 1oz bottle!
- Evenly distribute your rose quartz mini chips between your bottles and seal tightly.
Directions for use
- Shake the serum well before use. Before makeup or moisturizer, apply to fingertips and gently massage your face in small circular motions until fully absorbed.
- Ideal for all skin types and also makes a great, natural primer!
Ingredient list for packaging
Aqua (Deionized Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Glycerin (Kosher, Vegetable), Rhodochrosite Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Rice Amino Acids, L-Proline, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.