How To Make Serene Spa Bath Salts
If you’ve ever wanted to make your own bath salts, we have the recipe to master that! Get ready to create serene maker magic.
If you’re considering treating yourself to an at-home spa day or want to add a line of bath salts to your handmade business, these hydrating and antioxidant-filled bath salts are the perfect companion for soaking in suds.
For the base of our salts, we're using all-natural, hand-harvested, ethically sourced Himalayan salt and organically grown bamboo jade salt. Both salts help to exfoliate and balance the skin.
We'll add 100% natural pomace olive oil which promotes intense moisturizing.
We'll be blending it with a fragrance oil featuring floral notes of rosemary, ivy, and geranium, plus lavender buds for a calming effect that makes these bath salts perfectly serene.
Once you’ve created your bath salts, you’ll package them in fun and chic cloud glam tins for an aesthetically pleasing display. If you're selling your salts, it's easy to add a label to your glam tins or switch up the colors based on different scents and ingredients.
serene spa bath salts recipe
Makes 2 tins of bath salts
- 1 lb pink Himalayan fine salt
- 1 lb bamboo jade salt
- 16 oz olive pomace oil
- 2 oz ivy geranium + pink rosemary fragrance oil
- 2 oz lavender buds
- 2 cloud glam tins (9 oz each)
- 11.4 oz pink Himalayan fine salt (47.5%)
- 11.4 oz bamboo jade salt (47.5%)
- 0.35 oz olive pomace oil (1.45%)
- 0.35 oz ivy geranium + pink rosemary fragrance oil (1.45%)
- 0.6 oz lavender buds
- Add 11.4 oz Pink Himalayan Fine Salt and 11.4 oz of Bamboo Jade Salt to your Pouring Pitcher and blend both salts until fully combined.
- Add 0.35 oz of Olive Oil and 0.35 oz Ivy Geranium + Pink Rosemary Fragrance Oil. Blend all ingredients thoroughly until there are no clumps or dry spots.
- Stir in 0.6 oz of Lavender Buds and make sure you can see them through the salts for a better formula appearance.
- Your Serene Spa Bath Salt is ready! Transfer your salts into super chic Glam Tins and store in a cool, dry place. We recommend letting them sit for 24 hours before use.
- Once you're ready for some sweet serenity, add a few spoonfuls to hot bath water and soak it all up!
And just like that, you’ve made an exciting creation to add to your me-time routine! Include these bath salts in your creative collection of bath + body products, give them as gifts, or both!
Want to make more fun body care projects?
Check these recipes out for some lip balm sweetness and creamy, dreamy skin food: