How To Make Your Own All-Purpose Home Cleaning Spray
Making natural home cleaning products is on the rise in today’s clean-green DIY world, and for very good reasons!
The global household eco cleaning product market is expected to grow from $18 billion USD in 2017 to $28 billion USD by the end of 2024.
Not only is making natural home cleaning products a huge market opportunity for makers, but it also means knowing exactly what is in each product that goes into your home. What’s not to love?
Get started on your new clean-green collection with this easy-to-make solution:
all-purpose home cleaning spray formula
Works for glass, most countertop surfaces, tile, and more.
- Translucent Amber 16oz Glass Bottle(s)
- 85% Sugarcane Alcohol (disinfectant and shine enhancer)
- 1% Colloidal Silver (natural preservative; antifungal and antimicrobial)
- 2% Fragrance or Essential Oil Blend (suggestions: Luxe Linens + Verbena Mist or Lemon Essential Oil)
- 4% Polysorbate
- 8% Distilled Water
Maker tip: Find these products and more eco-clean making supplies here - maksey’s home care collection
how to make all-purpose home cleaning spray
Remember, it’s important to mix your ingredients in the proper order.
- Mix fragrance and polysorbate.
- Add alcohol.
- Mix in distilled water and colloidal silver. Stir until fully combined (30-60 seconds).
- Pour into your glass bottle(s).
- Then, disinfect and clean your home! Always test on a small surface before using on larger areas. This product does not require a preservative.
you can make & clean better
And just like that, you can create a better natural cleaning solution for your home and everyone in it.
There are so many ways you can get creative as a Maker when it comes to your home, and we have all of the supplies to do just that!
Don’t forget to tag us @makesy and show us how you make and clean better!