1. Set it up. Gather your wick clip, wick sticker, and wick. Place the wicks into your wick clips, and place your wick stickers onto the bottom of your wick clips. Remove the second side of adhesive from your wick sticker and place the wick assembly into the bottom, center of your vessels.
2. Heat things up. Open the wax kraft bag before putting it in the microwave. Make sure the bag is standing straight (if your bag doesn't stand straight on your microwave, make sure to slightly fold the bag, while being open). Microwave it for approximately 3 minutes or until the wax just fully liquifies. Use caution when removing the wax kraft bag from the microwave as the contents will be hot . Remember do not put any metals along with the wax kraft bag. Stir your wax with the Bamboo spoon just for a few seconds.
3. Add your bottle(s) of fragrance oil into the bag and use the bamboo mixing spoon to stir the fragrance in for 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully, hold the bag straight and pour your wax and fragrance concoction into the vessel(s).
4. Decorate! Let your candle sit on a flat surface, before the top is fully solidified, add your crystals. Don’t press them, just let them be.
5. Chill out. Let your candle(s) fully set on a flat surface for at least 24 hours.
6. Safety First. Once your candle is fully set, apply safety labels to the bottom of your candles. They are now ready to be lit up. Sit back, relax and enjoy!