Recipe: Gentle Enzymes Exfoliating Face Mask
In this recipe, enzymes from pineapples & papayas found in our fruit enzyme exfoliating mask base work together with the most gentle AHA exfoliant, mandelic acid to clear dead skin and help fight the bacteria which cause acne and blemishes.
Add our natural pineapple juice & kiwi fragrance oil for a subtle fruity aroma that will leave you feeling instantly refreshed.
If you’re interested in a seriously gentle but effective exfoliating mask that won’t irritate your skin with harsh scrubs, start making using the recipes below.
Make a large batch for your small biz or use the small batch recipe for a single 50ml-sized finished product.
large batch recipe
If you want to add this to your brand, the materials to make 20 40ml bottles will cost less than $112 ($5.60/pc) and carry a suggested retail of at least $20 per piece ($400 sales)!
What you'll need:
- 20 1.3 oz / 40 ml frosted glass & bamboo dropper bottle ($2.80 ea)
- 2 16oz fruit enzyme exfoliating mask ($19.95 ea)
- 2 1oz mandelic acid ($9.95 ea)
- 1 10ml natural pineapple juice & kiwi fragrance oil ($4.95)
- Clean your workspace with soap and water, dry, and then sanitize with >60% alcohol (isopropyl alcohol is sufficient)
- In a clean, appropriately sized mixing vessel, combine your ingredients and mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Use a funnel to evenly fill your 20 frosted glass & bamboo dropper bottles and seal tightly.
- Take advantage of our partnership with Vistaprint and make the beautiful, customized labels and packaging your luxury creation deserves.
- Show off your creation! If you need help with product photography, check out our exclusive offer with Soona, our favorite product photography partner!
small batch recipe
If you are making a personal product, all you need is:
- 1 1.7 oz / 50 ml frosted glass & bamboo jar ($2.95)
- 1oz mandelic acid ($9.95)
- 2oz of fruit enzyme exfoliating mask base ($4.95)
- 10ml natural pineapple juice & kiwi fragrance oil ($4.95)
- Add ½ tsp (.1oz) of mandelic acid aha exfoliant, to your 2oz bottle of fruit enzyme exfoliating mask base and shake to mix until all the powder is dissolved.
- Add 5 - 10 drops of your fragrance oil to your desired level.
- Optional: If you’d like to turn this into a chemical peel simply add 0.5oz of our organic peel off mask base to this formula and store in a frosted glass jar 50 ml!