1. In a cup or microwave-safe container (a shot glass is perfect), mix both .25 oz jars of easy dissolve caffeine extract with 1tbsp (0.5oz) of filtered water. Mix with a clean utensil. Microwave for 20 seconds and mix again.
2. Once a slurry is formed, pour this mixture into your shampoo base (remove the black gloss dispensing cap and set aside on a paper towel).
3. Add one .10oz vial of australian tea tree oil into your shampoo bottle. Tighten the dispensing cap securely and shake vigorously for 30 seconds at a time.
4. Once satisfied with mixing, carefully place the provided label on your bottle.
5. For best results, let shampoo sit overnight to let caffeine completely dissolve, and to regain a clear appearance.
1. Scrape your monoi oil into a cup or microwave-safe container (a shot glass is perfect), and microwave for 20 seconds (or until fully melted).
2. Remove lotion pump and set aside on a paper towel. Add liquid monoi to your conditioner bottle. Secure the lid. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds to mix oils into base.
3. Reopen your bottle and set pump aside, add one .10oz vial of australian tea tree oil into your shampoo bottle. Tighten the lotion pump on securely and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
4. Reopen your bottle and set pump aside, add 1tbsp of filtered water to your conditioner and shake until completely mixed.
5. Reseal bottle with lotion pump and carefully apply your provided conditioner label.