Remove wrap and label from the soap base.
1. Use a knife to carefully cut the soap block into four to six smaller pieces.
2. Place the soap base into the microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30 seconds intervals until the soap is liquified. Do not overheat. Use caution when removing the bowl from the microwave as it may be hot.
3. Stir it up. Stir your soap lightly to make sure there are no big pieces left. Add your entire bottle of fragrance or essential oil. Mix well, until everything is combined.
4. Slowly pour soap into the mold. (You can spray your mold with some Organic Sugar Cane Alcohol.)
5. Decorate! If you are using botanicals, sprinkle on top of your soaps immediately. Some botanicals may discolor over time.
6. Chill out. Let your soaps fully set on a flat surface until they are solid and they have thoroughly cooled before moving(even a little bit). Once cooled, they can be unmold and they are ready to use!
7. Each kit will make 4-8 bars of soap depending on the mold and size in your kit.
Wet the soap, and lather your body and/or hands with it for about 10-20 seconds (to be very clean) then rinse with water, Let the soaps fully dry. Some botanical may come off as the soaps are used, this is normal.