decadent dark chocolate ganache lip balm
1. Heat things up. In a small, microwave safe container add your 1oz of lip balm base and microwave for 15-30 seconds until completely melted.
2. Add a lil somethin’. Add one 10ml bottle of virgin macadamia nut oil. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
3. Mix it up. Add your natural chocolate truffle flavor and your rhassoul clay to your base and stir until evenly mixed.
4. Pour it out. While still warm, pour your mixture into your 3 lip balm tubes. Vessel could be hot, please be careful to use a towel or oven mitt when grabbing any glass.
5. Chill out. Allow to cool for 24 hours prior to use.
white chocolate lip scrub
1. In a microwave safe bowl or dish, add 1oz unrefined cocoa butter, 1oz of refined shea butter and two 10ml bottles of virgin macadamia nut oil.
2. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until all of your cocoa butter is melted.
3. Add your sugar. Mix by hand.
4. Add your .1oz of vanilla frosting flavor, and continue to mix.
5. Place your mixture in the refrigerator for 15 minute intervals and mix by hand every 15 minutes.
6. Once your scrub thickens enough to suspend the sugar: evenly distribute into your 2 provided jars.
7. Allow to set at room temperature until the scrub is solid. Seal tightly and store in a cool dry place.